Now you have planted your sunflowers we want to watch them grow!
We are giving away prizes at the end of the Summer for the prettiest and the tallest sunflowers!
To enter the competition it is really simple:
1) Upload a picture of their sunflower to The Galaxy facebook page
2) Use the hashtag #cosmicsunflower
3) Photo entries for the tallest sunflower must be taken against a tape measure/ruler show the height is showing
Sunflower competition Terms and Conditions
1. There are two prizes to be won in The Galaxy Sunflower growing competition
1.1 One for the tallest sunflower
1.2 One for the prettiest sunflower
2. To enter the Sunflower growing competition entrants must:
2.1 Upload a picture of their sunflower to The Galaxy facebook page
2.2 Use the hashtag #cosmicsunflower
2.3 Photo entries for the tallest sunflower must be taken against a tape measure/ruler show the height is showing
3. The sunflower growing competition is open for entries from Tuesday 3rd April until Friday 31st August 2018.
4. The winners will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition, as soon as the judging has taken place.
5. Winners must make contact and arrange collection of their prize within 14 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited.
6. Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
7. Tickets will be available to collect from The Galaxy, Luton.
8. Employees of The Galaxy and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
9. To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on The Galaxy Facebook page.
10. By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
11. Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
12. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
13. The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
14. The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.